Pages

Friday, September 5, 2014

DSpeed Fast Melt Vitamin D3 Review

So it's summer and we all would love for our children to go out in the yard and go play and catch bugs, or play in the dirt etc. Unfortunately, with all going on in our lives, we haven't been able to really get the children outside as much as we would like. My youngest is also still nursing and has severely bowed legs from birth. I don't like artificial supplements so I normally try to eat so he gets the required daily dosage from breastmilk. However, I saw an opportunity to review this product and jumped on it to see if it would help so my baby wouldn't have to take vitamin D drops. I will continue to take them (and update this post at that time) until the bottle is empty and see if my son's legs straighten up. I was worried about the taste of these though, I must admit.

I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of these. I thought they would have been chalky and would have no peach flavour. I was so hesitant to taste it thinking I would have to suffer through a tablet that takes forever to dissolve, that tastes horrid. It actually tastes pretty good and dissolved really quickly. This is definitely a product I will keep purchasing for myself!


To pick up a box for yourself, you can go here on Amazon .

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41846615-1