Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

Dr. Song's Rosehip Oil Review


Dr Song Medical is a medical cosmetic laboratory that originally manufactured products for professionals, doctors, and medical facilities. Dr Song Medical products are made in the USA and is FDA compliant and a provider of professional products.

100% Pure USDA Certified Organic Virgin Rosehip Seed Oil

This oil is extracted from rose bush seeds, using a special process to preserve its natural cosmetic qualities, which includes containing high amounts of essential fatty acids, particularly linoleic and linolenic.

A all natural luxurious and lightweight moisturizer. Quickly absorbs and deeply penetrates to heal, nourish and hydrate. Also used topically for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, acne scars, dry skin, dermatitis, age spots, brittle nails, psoriasis, eczema, hyper-pigmentation, radiation and sun damage, dry & damaged hair, anti-inflammatory.





I was excited to try this product when I saw how versatile it was reported to be. After reading the reviews, I decided that on various applications I would use it for to test its efficacy. They included stretch marks, eczema (daughter), dry skin, split ends and breakage. I decided I would try it for a month to see if there was a noticeable difference.

On the stretch marks, after about a week, I noticed that they were a little lighter but not enough for me to sing its praises, yet. So I decided to keep using it and they continually got lighter and less noticeable, even though they didn't completely fade. So with those results alone, I was very happy.

I decided that since I had no ill-effects after a week, I would try it on my daughter's eczema patches. After a week, the patches she had from scratching were mostly gone or unnoticeable. I was extremely happy and was even happier she had no reaction to it. She has reacted to almost everything else we have ever tried. So this product made for a happy mom.

On the same topic of skin, I tend to run a little dry in the cooler weather since I also have eczema. So I decided to use it with my body butter that I make. I was happy I could add it to the mixture without it being oily and greasy. I was pleasantly surprised that the results were better than I expected. I would use the butter with the oil included and I didn't need to reapply it for almost twice as long as before because the oil sealed in moisture. My skin looked healthier and wasn't dry anymore.

So since everything else seemed to have panned out per the reviews, I decided to use it in my hair on split ends. After applying it for two weeks to my hair and scalp, my hair looked healthier, more voluminous and with minimal split ends. I am so happy I found a product that is so versatile and organic!

For your own bottle of this wonderfully amazing oil, pick up your bottle here on Amazon.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-41846615-1